RadarPlus© SM1610-4 Frequency-Agile Long-Range Dual AIS Receiver
The RadarPlus SM1610-4 is an enhanced AIS receiver with industry-leading sensitivity in a rugged weather-resistant chassis.
The SM1610-4 is standard equipment for both the US Navy and US Coast Guard, providing industry-leading AIS reception sensitivity and monitoring range. The SM1610-4 also includes VDL analysis capabilities; making it a valuable tool for port administrations.
RadarPlus© SA161-MH MIL-Spec AIS Receiver for Avionics
About Shine Micro
Shine Micro is the industry leader in long range Automatic Identification System (AIS) reception, and offers AIS solutions for maritime, avionics, Aids to Navigation (AtoNs), and self-contained, solar powered beacons. Shine Micro products are used for Maritime Domain Awareness, Asset Tracking and Analytics, and Intelligence and Surveillance, and are recognized by commercial and military users alike as the most sensitive AIS receivers available.
Shine Micro is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
News and Announcements
- Targeting DSC Radio Issues and Other Concerns
- Shine Micro Exhibits at AUSA with PNDC
- Shine Micro Launches Improved, Mobile-Friendly Website
- 2017 AUVSI Xponential – Dallas, TX
- 2017 RTCM Annual Meeting – Clearwater, FL
- 2017 Aerospace and Defense Symposium – Joint Base Lewis McChord
- 2017 IALA eNavigation Conference – Saint Germaine En Laye, FRANCE
- Judy Johnson elected Board Chair of Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition
- Shine Micro donates ship tracking device to NWMC
- FCC: Marine Radio Setup has Safety Implications